urardo wrote:
> As before, all I can say is that the Echo ZE 32GB still works for me...
> I got it at a cheap price two years ago, and now there are plenty of
> cheaper sticks that you could always find another use for if they didn't
> work with the Touch. The appeal of the ZE (not SE, ME, or ZX...) was in
> its small size, although it does have an annoying blue blink.
>
> A note: First thing I did was get rid of all the auto-run and
> manufacturer-installed software. It's so long ago and has needed so
> little maintenance that I can't remember what else I did before plugging
> it in to the Touch.

Urardo
thanks very much for taking the trouble to reply. I've
had another look at the feedback on Amazon, the poor feedback actually
refers to another variety of the Echo (the ZX) not the ZE which you
have. As you say it might be worth a punt on a cheaper stick to start
with then if that doesn't work to go with the ZE as it definitely does
work but it's good to know that your solution has worked for so long.