Hi,
I use an SB Touch at home, connected to a powered hard drive via USB,
that has all the tunes on, and connected to the home WiFi to pick up
radio.

Is it possible, or is there an application that enables one to record
the radio stream coming into the SB Touch, either onto the USB connected
hard drive or onto an SD card ?

I'm particularly interested in capturing live classical concerts that
occur when I am otherwise unable to listen to them (a record-timer
application would be perfect!).  At present I am having to record these
on my hard drive video recorder via Freesat, archive to a DVD, then rip
via an audio capture programme like Audacity on my PC. Most
unsatisfactory !

Thanks for all thoughts
QLT