New test kernel #7 available - to be used to try to find issues with
remaining problematic usb 2 dacs

To try:
1) Install Enhanced Digital Output as normal (see other thread)
2) follow step 3 at the start of this thread to add my usbtestrepo to
your LMS plugin page
3) Install the "Kernel Updater" app
4) Navigate to Settings > Advanced > Kernel Updater and install test
kernel #7

Test kernel #7 only supports spdif and usb outputs - if you set the
output to "analog + digital" or default you won't get any output.  It
will also not work without EDO installed.  The purpose of this kernel is
to check whether usb dacs work better with the device drivers for the
internal dacs removed.  These seem to cause problems with aplay -l
maintaining a list of output devices.  I want to validate if this
relates to similar problems seen with some usb2 dacs where the output
device is not seen.