It seems that I can't connect to Internet Radio on the Touch.  When I
select Internet Radio my choices are BBCiPlayer and another BBCiPlayer.
It is not possible to select the second one, but by selecting the first
one it displays several BBC channels. owever, when I select any of them
I get an error "Cannot open file for:".
If I select one of the radio stations in my Favorites, I get an "error
404".  When I select Favorites: "On my squeezebox.com" I get the 404
error.   However, at one point in my experiments, it did conenct to
mysqueezebox.com and it displayed "Staff Favorites, Local, etc"".  I've
plugged and unplugged it several times.   Network Health is excellent.

Under Settings>Advanced>Information>Logitech Media Server>it displays:
127.0.0.1.  Is that correct? Should that be my nailed address for the
LMS (192.168.1.156)?