kidstypike wrote:
> I think you're treading new ground here, I don't think any of the
> regulars here rip exclusively to WAV and use TinyLMS to serve them.
>
> What version of software are you running on the Touch? Settings >
> Advanced > About.
>
> Why don't you install the latest LMS on your PC/laptop, point it at your
> HDD of WAVs and see if the scan completes.  At least it should be easier
> to debug.

Thanks kidstypike for your reply

I was using the latest version software which the squeezebox touch which
had automatically updated. Then did a restore factory settings just in
case something was screwed. Not sure if its now on the latest version or
if it defaults back to the installed version when purchased. Will
check.

I'll try the LMS on PC. Connect the USB HDD drive to the PC and see if
scan completes. In what way can I debug?

Is my only option to completly start again using FLACs. Why does
logitech state it supports them.