Triode wrote:
> Can you recreate without a screensaver to see if the screen really locks
> up?  I can't see how it would lock up the screen on itself the changed
> code could cause a reboot or loss of audio though.

Still trying to figure out what's doing this.  Here's what happened a
few minutes ago:  Had screensaver delay set to 10 sec, the screen had
properly turned itself off, and had listened to music for an hour or so.
Went to the touchscreen after that hour to see what would happen
touched it and, at first, nothing.....then after maybe 5 or 6 sec delay,
the home screen finally came up.  Then, when attempting to choose menu
items, etc. the response was exceedingly slow and then after a couple of
attempts at selecting menu items, the screen became completely
unresponsive.  Stopping the music via iPeng didn't change anything.
And, again, pressing the reset button was non-functional, so had to do a
power off/on restart in order to restore screen function.  It's almost
as if something gets progressively full/overloaded and at some point the
whole thing just grinds to a halt.

Just a random idea:  would having the tt 3.0 tt -k (the daemon killer)
turned on possibly be causing some issue???  I did have the
daemon-killer enabled.

Regards,

rgro