Hello,

I use the USB digital output of the Touch (ethernet) to feed an
Audiophilleo1 (AP1). I installed the enhanced digital output applet as
explained in the thread <<Announce: Enhanced Digital Output app - USB
Dac and 192k Digital Ouput>>

I find it is a subjective improvement instead of using the digital spdif
output of the Touch.

To avoid frequent under and overflows, i set the the buffer size to a
bigger size (I don't remenber exactly the name of this setting).

With the AP1, it is possible to know if the digital transport is <<bit
perfect>>. I find it is bit-perfect for the 24 bits audio files (24/44,
24/48, 24/96) and not for 16 bits files.

Any Idea ?

I add that my J river media center 16 used with the AP1 (Wasapi event
style) is bitperfect for 16 and 24 bits files to eliminate the
possibility of corruption of the 16 bits files.

Many thanks