Bob.

So are you using the John Swenson design or the Logitech Wall Wart?
I also see some interesting DIY projects in your signature. A modded Nap
250 and a DIY pre. Hmmm.

I am about ready to buy the "ingredients," only I am such a noob that I
don't know how many of each part to get. But I'll take a hard look at it
in a moment.

I just had my first soldering and de-soldering session and I think that
John Swenson's psu will just be the kind of project that I can manage to
finish in style at this point. I've got all the tools, bar a lab psu,
and will have a few test sessions before I go on to the real stuff.

Best wishes,
Peter