I checked mysqueezebox.com and my account is still there and active - I
wouldnt think that was an issue though because it cant connect to be
able to detect it?  The router SSID is unique and the signal strength is
excellent, I cant think what else to do because when you turn the SB on
the options are limited, the Diagnostics wont run because its not
connected etc

I have chenged the WEP passkey in the past and this hasnt worked either
- I will turn off the encryption but surely it should work without
having to do this?

Is there anything I can do when hard-wired to guarantee a wireless
connection?

Any help would be much appreciated.