hello,

i finally added SBT to my system. previously i was playing my music
files on my laptop.

my configuration is; SBT + Synology DS211j + DACMagic2 + CA Azur 640 +
Wireworld Starlight Coax cable

i have several questions both on SBT configuration and playing Hi-Res
flac files.

1. first i have my archive in main folders such as "albums" for standart
mp3 files, "lossless albums" for flac files, "soundtracks", "classical"
etc.

i would like to reach them as seperate libraries as in JRiver. on my SBT
under de albums i see them in one folder all mixed up. when i go thru
"music folders" on SBT, i see them as i pointed under dedicated folder
structure as i mentioned above but cannot play tracks in track number
order, it just plays in alphabetical order.

2. another issue on album covers. i store all my album covers in the
album folders named as front.jpg. problems occurs when there are more
then one disc, i have subfolders such as "disc 1", "disc 2". covers
cannot be displayed if there are subfolders in the main album folder.

3. scanning takes so much time, i don't want SBT rescan all the time.
what is the best and quickest way rescanning the music archive for
changes?

4. i can only get 44.1 while playing hi-res flac files. my DAC supports
up to 96 but i always get 44.1, i have choosen my coax cable one of the
preffered overe here, Wireworld Starlight, i don't it's the cable. what
should i do to play the flac as they are.

thanks in advance