Bixby wrote:
> I'd just like to see further hardware options. At least a Boom v2.
>
> I'm not saying the Touch is not a compelling piece of hardware even when
> it's two years old and compared to current offerings. But in this day
> and age of constant upgrades, it is hard for me to see a product go two
> years without updates to the line and not wonder if the maker is really
> investing in the product.

I definitely agree, but I also don't want to end up in the smartphone
segment where there some manufacturers produce multiple hardware
releases every 6'th month making the hardware your purchased 6 months
ago obsolete. I have to say that I kind of like the fact that my
Squeezebox Classic from 2006 still is one of the best streaming music
players on the market and still supported by latest LMS release and most
mysqueezebox.com services.

It's hard to know what Logitech is up to but they are hiring people at
the moment, so I guess that can be some kind of indication:
http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qgX9Vfw1&v=1&page=Job%20Description&j=oVydWfwm
http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qgX9Vfw1&v=1&page=Job%20Description&j=oiucWfwE
http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qgX9Vfw1&v=1&page=Job%20Description&j=oRydWfwi
http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qgX9Vfw1&v=1&page=Job%20Description&j=oFPtWfwD