aubuti wrote:
> I don't quite know what you mean by "...does not seem to tag on the
> Touch's...", but one option is to enable the Touch's remote login (under
> Settings > Advanced) and login with a ssh client, WinSCp, or similar
> tool. Then find where the sound effects files are on the Touch and
> replace them with audio files of your choice. I would try to tell you
> exactly where the sound effects files are, but I'm not near my Touch at
> the moment. Please note that you will need to repeat the process each
> time you upgrade your Touch's firmware or do a factory reset of the
> device settings.
>
> If you can live with having the same sound effects but only quieter --
> or even completely silent -- then you can change that in the standard
> settings. I believe the menu is Settings > Audio Settings (poorly named
> for sound effects, I know).
>
> EDIT: Also, note that the sound effects settings are local to the Touch,
> so if you want to change both your Touches then you need to change it
> separately on each device. Maybe that's the "tag on" you were referring
> to?

Well when I 'tag' the settings  I go to /Audio Settings/Sound
Effects/Customize Sounds/ (then select either Click, Docking etc.../
Checkbox for Custom#1  .... then back to use it it seems to return to
the Default option again and again.     I am not sure it is finding the
file on the LMS?
I will continue to play.. but not sure where is the most profitable
effort .  LMS advanced I think. I give that a restart anyway.