joe90 wrote:
> Thanks All - So it looks like a TT3 bug, shame because it did subtly
> change the sound to my liking but I guess that's another story... Can
> any of the TT3 aficionados out there confirm whether they have
> experienced this also as I would like to have it all!! i.e TT3 (minus IR
> & Screen disable) with interchangeable Screen and Remote functions??

As has been mentioned earlier there is a way to set the font so it stays
with the small font and buttons even when using the IR remote, as long
as you are willing to live with  that when using the remote it should
be good for you. I don't remember the exact page it's on and I don't
have the Touch in front of me, others can tell you where  it is.

John S.