I have a new Touch, and it runs the latest OP. I have had it set up to
run directly from the Touch to the my receivor using the analogue outs.

I also have a $200 DAC and I thought I would experiment with a 75 ohm
coax cable (with the RCA plugs) from the Touch to my DAC and then to the
receivor, using the the analogue outs from the DAC to the receivor. All
I get is silence.

I have checked the DAC and it works well with my net computer, with USB
connection to the DAC, and analogue outs to the receivor.

Are there some software changes to be made of which I am unaware? Or is
this a problem with the Touch? Or have I made some errors?

johnreid