guidof wrote:
> Hmm, I wonder if it may not be an incompatibility between EDO and your
> DAC.
>
> What DAC are you using?
>
> Do you get the hiccups with EDO alone or only with EDO + TT + SBGK? (I
> run the latter combination and experience no hiccups). I would try to
> isolate which of the three components causes your problem so it can be
> removed from the chain.
>
> Best luck!
>
> Guido F.

I'm using an Eastern Electric with ES9018 chip. I never experienced any
problems running TT 3.0. I then installed EDO and changed to SBGK
settings. I can play random files for hours without any problems its
when I start scrolling through my music folder that it eventually
freezes up. I then have to unplug/plug the Touch and the music resumes
after a few seconds. I tried updating software to 7.8 but the player
remained at 7.2.2 so I rolled back.
One thing I can say is that I'm really happy with the sound.