Turnandcough wrote:
> Sorry I just edited my post - I meant EDO + 7.8  As I mentioned earlier
> I finally got Touch firmware to catch up to server software.
>
> I just tried a 24-192 file sent natively to the Touch and it worked. I
> then tried another from HD Tracks and it didn't. 24-192 PCM to Touch
> still not working at all. "Unsupported sample-rate" message.
>
> I'm starting to wonder if it could be my DAC's input. I think I'll try
> replacing the hookup wire on the S/PDIF input with some shielded 75ohm
> minicoax

I have LMS 7.8 (beta) and 7.8 firmware (beta) with EDO on my Touch. I
can stream 24/192 (or 176.4) as PCM to Touch using coax to my amplifier.
I had 7.7.2 firmware on Touch before I upgraded and could then only send
FLAC (Native)for sample rates higher than 96kHz.
If you can log in to your Touch, issuing this command     cat
/proc/asound/TXRX/pcm0p/sub0/hw_params     while playing a track will
show the sample rate of the S/PDIF output.