Hello again!!i am trying to connect sb touch with TEAC UD-H01 but it
doesn't lock the signal. From pc it locks it normally . TEAC is a type 2
asynchronous does it need a usb hub? I am trying with a usb cable
normally.
I followed the procedure for TENOR 8802 from other posts but it did't
work. I didn't find a blank at plugins tab to add the Triode plugin and
when i installed EDO there was no Kernel installer at the settings.
Do i need a specific Kernel to install so as to recognize TENOR 8802?
How  can i do it? With the procedure from the other topic for TENOR i
had no results .
Sorry for the long post and thank you again for the wonderful job!!!:)