Triode wrote:
> Afraid that's not possible at present as the Touch digital output is
> always active.  It would require changes to the main touch firmware to
> signal that it is off (unlikely).

Is the touch firmware in open source so one can mess with it?  So there
is no way to hook up to the power down command so one can tell the
digital output to shut off?  I thought your Screen Turn off plug-in is
intercepting the off command as well?

I'm hoping if you can find some way around this.

BTW, found a bug in your Screen off plug-in.  Normally, the backlight
LEDs are off.  If I pause the music and then resume, the screen will
only turn black, but backlight LEDs are still on.