I've been using LMS 7.7.2 for a while now without any major dramas.
Usually, if I add (say three) albums from the left pane to the playlist
on the right pane - all the songs in album 1 would be displayed in order
first, followed by all the songs in album 2, and then the songs in album
3.

A few days ago - I could or must have done something out of the ordinary
- and now whenever I add albums from the left pane to the playlist on
the right pane - the list of songs displayed on the playlist are all
sort of jumbled up - such that the sorting is across all the albums.
(eg. song 1 from album 2, song 2 from album 3, song 3 from album 1 etc
etc).

I'm sure this is not a serious issue but try as I have, I could not
restore the right sort order that was in place previously.