I have 2 Squeezebox Touches connected via wifi to a PC on the 2nd floor
w LMS 7.7.1-r33750. One Touch is on the 1st floor and one in the
basement. Yesterday I was having trouble getting the Touch on the 1st
floor to play local music or internet radio. The one in the basement w
the wireless signal passing through floors and a concrete wall was fine.
I turned off LMS,PC, modem and router and rebooted several times w no
success.  Did several factoryt resets. After several rounds of all this
I finally got the 1st floor machine to play.  At various points in this
process the LMS control panel information showed no players recognized,
then 1 player recognized. Somehow I finally got it to show 2 players
recognized. The odd thing is that the player in the basement farthest
from the PC and router shows a signal strength of 43% and the player on
the 1st floor closer to the PC and router shows no signal strength. Any
ideas as to what is going on/what I need to fix ?

The other thing I noticed yesterday was when trying to scroll through
artists several times the scrolling on the 1st floor player zoomed
through letters like it was on steroids. I have never seen this behavior
before.