Cut-Throat wrote:
> I pay $5 a month for MOG and have over 1 Million Albums at my disposal.
> You can play Albums just as easy from their libraries as you can from
> your own. Similar to Pandora except you control the music. Play what you
> what, unlimited skipping etc. Artist Radio.
>
> But the best thing is it is a much higher quality. 320 kbps.
>
> About 95% of the albums that I want to play, I can find on MOG.
>
> So, I used to spend about $300-$400 a year on new music. Now I spend $60
> and have more than ever.
>
> It integrates with the Squeezebox Touch very nicely.

Well it integrates wit the Touch nicely for now. But in another year,who
knows if mysqueezebox will even be functional.

Maybe a plugin like Triode's Spotify plugin can be developed . I'd be
happy to pay for it.

I have zero confidence in Logitech maintaining mysqueezebox . Live Music
Archive hasn't been functional for how long? Oh and
I hear the Logitech iphone app doesn't work now either .Pitiful.