I have the Touch hooked into my receiver using both the optical and
analog connections. The optical is for my main zone and the analog is
for zone 2.  I am finding zone 2 is a bit ahead of the main zone in
terms of timing, i.e. not completely in sync.  Zone 2 is powered by the
internal amps on my receiver where as the main zone uses an external
amp.  I tried using straight mode (no dsp) on my receiver and that did
not help.  Could the delay be caused by the different outputs on the
Touch, the external vs. internal amp or something else?  I noticed the
delay when I had both sets of speakers in the same room.  I am hoping it
will not be as noticeable when the speakers are in different rooms.

Thanks  Bob