Thanks to all regarding exhausting explanations.
My SB radios won't connect to the LMS on the TOUCH so I either have to
use it with mysqueezebox.com as a straight forward radio or try and get
it to connect to the USB which neither radio will do. The TOUCH however
streams music from the USB stick without problem. It also can access
mysqueezebox.com favourites too.

So any ideas on why the radios won't connect to the TOUCH LMS when it's
clearly up and running. I am damn sure it has worked before.

I will happily settle for using my local USB LMS on the touch and the
six presets for radio as I know how to do that.