DanBa wrote:
> What is the smaller parameter?
> Thanks.
>
> Apparently, the Android Linux-powered Samsung Galaxy S3 has the same
> interworking issue with the CEntrance DACmini:
> http://www.head-fi.org/t/595071/android-phones-and-usb-dacs/690#post_8827852

I'm not convinced this is the same thing.  The change I made for rDAC is
in post 219:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?93310-Async-USB-Dac-Experiments-testers-wanted&p=702222&viewfull=1#post702222

This is basically ensuring the interval requested for the syncpipe (the
feedback connection) is not too long for the size of the ehci schedule
maintained by the linux kernel - essentially it can't schedule periodic
intervals which are too long as the size of the schedule held in memory
means that scheduling packets into the future goes beyond the size of
the schedule held.