Zombie wrote:
> So what's wrong with the Controller, then? Have used mine for some four
> years now, no problem at all...

It's a relatively expensive single-purpose device.  Compare this with an
iPod touch which can do LOTS of things, including serve as a superior
Squeezebox remote.  Other negatives:

1) It's quite slow/sluggish
2) Abysmal battery life.  You have to replace the battery on these
things every year or two, and you pretty much have to leave the
Controller in the charger at all times; if you want to carry it around
for a few hours you'll probably exhaust the battery.
3) I had intermittent issues with lousy wifi reception with mine
4) As has been mentioned, the actual interface is kinda hard to use.
The scroll wheel isn't terribly smooth or precise; combine that with the
sluggishness and I always felt it ended up being really fussy.