808htfan wrote:
> Sorry 'bout that...
>
> As dasmueller mentioned, the 'Title Format' setting in the 'Interface'
> tab of the Server Settings page should do it.
>
> Open the web interface, click Settings to bring up the Server Settings
> page, look for the 'Interface' tab and select or add TRACKNUM. TITLE -
> ARTIST - ALBUM, or use the LMS Control Panel's Advanced Settings button
> to bring up the Server Settings page.  Again, the 'Interface' tab is
> where to go.
>
> Hope this helps
>

> EDIT:
> I forgot to say thay it'll make the web interface display that way, but
> it's the only way I've found to make the Touch show what I want when
> connected to LMS.
>

> EDIT AGAIN:
> Or did you mean on the now playing screen?

Hi 808htfan,

I've rechecked but I do have the TRACKNUM. TITLE - ARTIST - ALBUM set in
both those places, and yes it's on the Now Playing screen I would like
to see the Track Number. A small thing but for some reason it's really
bugging me!

It displays perfectly well on all my non Touch players, but these are
also set under the player settings in LMS, for which there isn't a drop
down for the Touch. In fact the Touch has quite a few less options under
the player settings!