Firstly, apologies to the bright folks and also if this has been asked
before.

I've been using a SBT with LMS etc. for several months and all is fine.

I have just upgraded this PC from XP to W7. Naturally, relaunching LMS
shows a completely blank server/settings/web control. I have screen
shots of all previous settings.

My questios are obvious:-

1. what happens if I have LMS running and turn the SBT on? Do they sync
- i.e. LMS gets populated with mysqueezebox data (Favourites) or does
LMS populate mysqueezebox with blanks - or, nothing happens?
2. If (1) doesn't work, is there a simple way to get LMS back to the
status quo ante without reinputting every last setting manually?

Many TIA.