garym wrote:
> TinyLMS is hit and miss and often causes problems. Best to avoid if
> possible. Don't use tinyLMS but I recall that to use mysb stuff on touch
> with tinyLMS, it has to switch to mysb.com. Could be wrong. My advice is
> to leave your nas running LMS on 24/7.

Thanks. I had guessed it was some sort of LMS-on-Touch limitation. How
do you make 'switch to mySB.com' appear on home menu? This will be
helpful.

I suppose there's no reason to have the LMS-on-touch running I was just
playing with the features and from my view it seems better to shut down
my nas to touch LMS rather than shutdown to mySB (as I thought touch LMS
incorporates mySB)