Ynnek4 wrote:
> Thanks for the replies guys.  I just put my order in.  I have heard you
> can potentially upgrade the RAM so that may be an option as well.
>
> Very excited to finally ditch my desktop!

Sorry to be late to this thread.. I've used an Ultra 2 Plus with LMS 7.8
for a long time. Works brilliantly! I did not upgrade to more ram. With
the dual core model I can even run the ButefirDRC plugin for LMS and
play 24/192 material. If you have the single core model you should still
easily play 24/192 via Touch or Squeezelite players, but Brutefir with
highrez files would be a bit too much for a single core.