Luidspreker wrote:
> In the tab File sharing and privileges I made user and group readable
> and writeable, where ever I could do so (had done this already for
> user). This did not help at all. Thanks anyway. I hope that other users
> may have an idea.

hatschi,

this is the wrong place...

File and sharing permissions have less to do with the rights on a file
itself.

when lms is on the same system as the files and lms path to the file
isnt starting with \\server\share then the sharerights have nothing to
do at all ;-)

There are rights for the smb (or whatever) share and there are file
permissions on the Filesystem.
Be shure to give lms the rights for the filesystem not for the share.

* chgrp
* chmod
* ls-l
are the tools you should use