Bert57 wrote:
> I wanted to use genre and add "audiophile" so I could access my better
> sounding recordings easily and have a complete list that could be played
> in order or mixed.  Audiophile was added to twelve albums initially.
> Did a full rescan but there are only 4 albums that show under "genre
> audiophile".
> Example of one song tag that does not show under audiophile:
>
> Female;Folk;audiophile;contemporary
>
> Example of one song tag that does show under audiophile:
>
> female;audiophile;folk
>
> Any ideas on what might be causing this?
>
> Thanks
> Steve

I've never added more than 2 genres in mp3tag.  Maybe Squeezebox doesn't
like more than 3 genre's.  I assume in mp3tag, these are FLAC files and
there are 3 (or 4) separate GENRE tags when you right click a file in
mp3tag and select extended tags.  Test the one that doesn't show up with
only 3 tags instead of 4.