jimbobvfr400 wrote:
> I can't help with the MOG issue but your touch not being seen by Squeeze
> Commander sounds like you haven't entered your login details in SQ to
> me. If you swipe left to right from the now playing screen do you see
> MySqueezebox.com listed as a server? If you then click the blue arrow
> and choose the MySqueezebox.com registration option what does it say.
>
> If that all appears to be setup correctly can you move your touch to
> connect to mysb.com from this screen (press the edit button at the top
> left and drag the player.) and then try it.
>
> Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

yes, SC does have mysqueezebox.com listed but it is very slow to
recognize and only (it seems) if Touch is actually playing.
this "failed to parse" error occurs even on squeezeplay running on
windows8.
so i can only conclude that the culprit is the Mog plugin.
only question then is: how is it that orangesqueeze has no problems
whatsoever?