Hi everyone,

I am struggling with my Squeezebox Touch and WOL. According to what I
read on the internet, is that at every turn on, it should send a
Wake-on-LAN "Magic Packet" over the network, to turn the PC on which has
Squeezebox Server running on it.

Using a laptop, connected to the same router as the SB Touch, I tried to
send a magic packet using "Jimmy's Magic Packet". This works well.

One special: The router (TP-Link WR1043ND) connects wirelessly (bridge)
to a Client (TP-Link WA801N). From there, a cable connects the PC
running the SQ Server program.

I had expected the WOL-function not to work because of a setting in the
router, but as the Magic Packet from my laptop turns on the PC, I would
think the problem is that the SQ Touch either does not send the message,
or it sends it to an incorrect MAC-address.

Anybody any idea?

Thanks a lot for thinking along!

Cheers,

Robin.