A colleague recently damaged his Squeezebox Touch when a 12V power
supply was accidentally plugged in, and I'm looking into repair
possibilities.  I'm skilled at small SMT component rework, but would
like to know which components are most likely damaged by the
overvoltage.  There are no visibly charred or burned components on the
main board.

There appear to be at least two switching regulator circuits on the
board, but the printing on the switcher ICs are too small to identify
the parts.  Would anyone know the supplier and models of these switching
regulator ICs?