HeadBanger wrote:
> Not really. It would still play as one very, very long song but the
> Squeezebox would see it as lots of smaller tracks due to the cue sheet.
> :)

Yep and even hacking it to say 30 parts would play as one long song as
the squeezebox support gapless and gapless mp3 given that the lame
encoder is used ? (or perhaps any other modern/recent mp3 codec )

I hope not this work is avaible on 24/192 or as CD's :) or DSD

Joking aside what OS are you trying this on ? Just wondering if it fare
better in a non windows environment ?

It could actually be a corrupt file if the wrong duration is reported ,
you may note the LMS is picky about these things , other media players
are more relaxed

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4