Hi everyone,

Although I am new to the forum I have been a lurker for a couple of
years and own a Touch which I am very happy with, except for one thing.
It's minor but it's drives me mad.

I quite often like to build a playlist as I listen. This is simply done
by pressing and holding your track of choice and 'adding to end'.
However, it is not intuitive. The natural instinct is to tap and
release, as evidenced by all of my friends who visit and want to create
a playlist. No sooner have we created a nice long list of songs we all
want to hear when one of us taps and releases and the list is gone
forever and the current song stops abrubtly and the new song begins;
closely followed by an "urgggghhh, not again!"

It would be so much more intuitive if the tap resulted in an 'added to
end' by default. Maybe it could even be selectable to suit those who
like it the way it is.

In my naïve way this seems like a relatively simple thing to fix or
introduce.

Does anyone else get annoyed by this, or is it just me?