I have come back from holiday to find my Touch (v 7.7.2-r9663) no longer
logged into my LMS (v7.7.2 - r33893) whereas all my other players seem
fine.

When I try and view my Music collection I am asked for my user name
which I can enter just fine. Then when I enter my password and press
"Done" nothing happens - it doesn't even seem to attempt to connect and
my password just sits there (as plain text) until the Touch finally
reverts back to the Now Playing screen. It remains unconnected to the
server.

I have tried re-updating to the current firmware which didn't help.

Any ideas?

Thanks!