adamg wrote:
> That option is missing too ? Not a word of 3rd Party plugins on the page
> ?

I'd probably turn everything off (computer running LMS and router), then
restart router, let start, restart computer, let fully start, then start
LMS. If LMS starts automatically with computer, I'd probably stop LMS
and restart LMS after the computer has started. A long-time "bug" with
LMS is that if LMS starts before the computer has established an
internet connection, LMS never tries again to get a good internet
connection.

(and make sure you clear your cache in any browser you are using)

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > SqueezePlay
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S (iPeng), iPad2 (iPengHD & SqueezePad),
CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Spotify