I stream my music wirelessly from a Dell Inspirion notebook to my SB
Touch. I use Mozilla Firefox for my web browser with Windows 7 64-bit. I
have never had a problem saving new playlists in the past, but now when
I pressed the Save button on the lower right corner of the screen,
instead of saving the current playlist on the left half of the screen, I
just get a blank green screen.

Here's what the screen looks like before I press Save:

15530

And here's what the screen looks like after I press Save:

15531

I would greatly appreciate any advice you can offer!

|Filename: After.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15531|