Daverz wrote:
> Just got my Aurilac Vega DAC today, and the async USB works great with
> EDO.  I did have to use the large buffer setting to get 24/192 to work
> with the Vega's "exact" clock setting.

I spoke too soon.  The Vega stutters when switching between sample rates
with the exact clock setting whatever buffer setting I use on the Touch.
I have to back off to the clock setting to "auto" if I'm doing a lot of
switching between sample rates.  If I'm just playing one sample rate,
the exact setting is OK.  Not a huge deal, as the clock accuracy
probably still beats most DACs out there.