Luke8 wrote:
> Now I can see where problem is , but still don't know how to fix it.As
> you see "the unknown adress" is actually Mac adress for Lenovo PC and
> when I connect Lenovo -ethernet - router - ethernet - SBT (self asigned
> adress) ,SBT always try to connect to Lenovo Mac adress ( this works
> only when I connect Lenovo-ethernet-SBT,without router).I tried to enter
> IP information of router to SBT manually but without success.Problem is
> definetely in router or local network settings.Why touch via ethernet
> via router can't see local network and always try to connect directly to
> Lenovo and his Mac adress?Mistery to me!

Not sure but I suspect you setup the Touch via ethernet first with only
a direct connection to the PC. This gave the Touch that info for use via
ethernet and that's what the TOUCH is always trying to use. (setup via
WIFI uses a different set of credentials I'm assuming).  Try this.  do a
factory reset of TOUCH (tiny button above power supply input).  Then
connect touch via ethernet to ROUTER and turn it on and let it go
through network setup. It should try to get correct IP, etc. via the
DHCP of your router.

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > SqueezePlay
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Streaming - Spotify