Awesome, as an aside I tend to remove any extra tags above the basic
ones I need, so my music tends to just have:
Artist
Album
Track name
Track number

With in addition, as necessary
Album Artist, for example the recent Daft Punk album had lots of
featured artists but the overall album is Daft Punk. I also have some
tribute albums labelled like this so they appear under the band the
tribute is for
Compilation, set to 1 if it's a compilation album by various artists.
But not set if it isn't.

Almost certainly I'd say any weird behaviour is caused by extra tags
you're not aware of, IMO they're not needed and cause more problems than
solutions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk