Hi,
my Touch works off its local media server. A local USB disk stores my
music collection. Also I store "favorites" (only links to radio
stations) on the local server. Since some time (and several reboots) my
Touch shows only those favorites i had stored earlier on
mysqueezebox.com - but not the ones I had been using for the last years
and stored on the Touch.

I know how I can switch between the local server and the one on
mysqueezebox.com - but I have no idea how I could make the Touch show
again the local favorites (switching back and forth between various SW
builds of 7.7 and 7.8 did not help).

Does anybody has an idea of what I should be doing here???

Tks for any advice,
Peter