bpa wrote:
> According to this thread (
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?76291-Disable-WLAN-on-Squeezebox-Touch
> ) the command to turn wlan off is

Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> Since I assume you are running LMS in  the SBT you will need to write
> a smallplugin/applet or patch to LMS standby code to get this command
> to run when you want or possibly issue command from a smartphone using
> ssh but you'd then still need a LMS method to turn it back on.

It's all standard in the SBT,so what ever the latest updates provide it
with.I have absolutely no idea when it comes to writing or using code
etc,so would need some help with this please.If it's not possible I can
forget about the OEM alarm and install a complete after market
system,but it's a lot of work and I'd like to try a few simpler ideas
first.