Audiofile wrote:
> I did that and same issues.  I was able to get connected with router and
> it recognized the SBT at 43% wifi strength.  Under LMS diagnostics, all
> has been OK.  And I am still running Firmware: 7.7.3-r16676.  Making
> progress though.  Now, I can get the SBT working except that it is not
> feeding audio to the amplifier as before. Once that is accomplished, all
> should be well.

43% is very, very marginal. You need to somehow improve that to the 60s
at least.  Even turning your router a few inches can make a big
difference.

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Streaming - Spotify