Mnyb wrote:
> Wait a minute re the file type settings , must check my own server not
> at home now ?
> Is not SoX an option anywhere ??
>
> I migth be wrong about that....

Yes checked my own file types setting for flac same as yours , so it
should work just fine.

However . An idea factory reset the Touch and then install -only- EDO
not TT3.0 at the same time and see if it works more reliable then .

And also try this re-encodings of the flac files to say level -5 as
suggested .
Who knows Touch was never officially made for 24/192 I have no
experience of the EDO app , there is a very long tread about it one can
search trough . Consequently no experience on how it does Flac at that
rate .

Another experiment could be to temporarily disable native flac and let
it be transcoded to pcm by the server it's usually not a good idea but
just to try to see if gets worse or better.

Also it would not hurt if you where on a the latest firmware and server
version >= 7.8.1

Fyi SoX is a transocer app delivered with LMS it handles for example
24/192 to 24/96 transcoding and many other things .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)