I was previously running 24/192 just fine out of my squeezebox touch
coax SDPIF using the Enhanced Digital Output (0.8) plugin. Squeeze
server running elsewhere on an iMac was running 7.7.3. When I upgraded
squeeze server on the iMac to the latest 7.7.4, the touch stopped
running 24/192, and showed a message "Enhanced Digital Output
unsupported by logitech" on the SBT screen when I restarted the touch.
Back to running 24/96 only, whether or not Enhanced Digital Output is
installed or not. Anyone else run into this?

Mike