hidef wrote:
> I loaded LMS, enabled 3rd party apps and checked the QOBUZ box but
> nothing was installed
> What are the steps to install the QOBUZ app and update the SBT to
> support it.?
>
> BTW I bought iPeng for iPad from the applestore and found it a great
> remote for SBT! Recommended!

after you ticked the QOBUZ box, you clicked APPLY and it should have
asked you to restart LMS. Did it do this? And you restarted LMS.  Then
when you go back to plugins afterwards, next to QOBUZ plugin (now
installed) there is a settings button to the right

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify