anotherbob wrote:
> Thanks for your response.
> I have the applet's stream setting at "Highest Bitrate", but even if I
> set that to "WMA" my devices won't play on-demand from the stations I
> listed. It makes no difference if I use mysqueezebox.com or LMS on my
> PC. All the stations play OK on my PC and my Android tablet so I can't
> think it's a network problem. The fault appeared simultaneously on both
> Touch and SB radio so I can't think that factory resetting will do any
> good.
> Hope someone comes along with some help.

I've just found this thread having posted about exactly the same issue
as yourself on the 3rd Party Software forum, and having tried the same
possible solutions with no success so you're not alone. Some stations
(eg BBC Radio Cornwall) will play in wma format on Listen Again but the
national stations mentioned such as R2 won't. Puzzling! When I try to
play an R2 Listen Again stream LMS will also occasionally crash. This
happens on the Touch, Squeezelite and also SB Radio.
I'm with you in hoping someone comes along with a solution.