jortvl wrote:
> Sometimes my squeezebox touch running EDO streams 24/192 Flac's via coax
> to my audiolab M-dac without any problem. The next time it's always wirh
> drops.
> What can be the reason? excus e me for my bad english. Thanks in
> advance!
>
> Jort

Investigate .

* your network connection for the Touch . I would strongly recommend
wired Ethernet for any high bitrate stuff if wifi works cool , but be
aware that it might not be the best choice .

* Is the server wired to the network !

* the server ,is it under high load ? what is the server (hardware and
OS) ?

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4